Recipes

Friday 30 September 2016

Our third wedding aniversary

Hello everyone 
Today is my wedding anniversary,yep ,My husband and I got married 3 years ago with a very simple modest ceremony and promised at each other many good things ...
Back to 3 years ago,I remember myself being so messed up with feelings ,stressed ,happy ,joyful and even  scared at the same time ,for some nonsense reasons my mind started to have doubts if i would be able to love someone for all my entire life,i was terrified if I was not the right one for him as well ,if I would not make him happy. It must have been all those google researches i had done :) and listening to all those boring couples telling me that love ends when marriage starts . So inappropriate for someone who is just getting married.
Anyway ,today i am proudly saying I DO HAVE A HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE for everyone that thought it will not last,for whoever thought that problems ruin the love and with time everything it will vanish .
He obviously loves me and everyday tries to make me happy and I... 
I LOVE HIM EVERY DAY AND MORE... 
He is truly my other half and completes me in perfection !
Without him my soul feels empty and poor ...so Thank you my love ,thank you for being part of my life and making it wonderful.
These are some pics taken from today celebrations even though i missed taking some other from the morning  when he served me breakfast in bed and champaign.
Enjoy :)



















No comments: